Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “Personal Information” shall mean “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law. This shall indicate information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by his / her name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in the information as well as information that can identify a specific individual from relevant information alone, such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and the insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
When a user registers for use, the Company may ask for Personal Information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number. In addition, the Company may collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information, between users and our Partners from our Partners (this includes information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors. Hereinafter referred to as “Partners” ).
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The Company collects and uses Personal Information for the following purposes.
- 1. To provide and operate our Services
- 2. To respond to inquiries from users (including identification of the person concerned)
- 3. To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the Services the user is using, as well as information on other Services provided by the Company.
- 4. To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- 6. To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the Services.
- 7. To bill users for paid Services.
- 8. For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Changes to Purpose of Use)
- 1. The Company will change the purpose of use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably deemed that the new purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- 2. In the event there is a change to the purpose of use, the Company shall either notify the user or make a public announcement on this website (whichever is designated by the Company) regarding the purpose after the change.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- 1 Except in the following cases, the Company will not provide Personal Information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- 1.1 When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent.
- 1.2 When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent.
- 1.3 When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the customer’s consent would interfere with the execution of such affairs.
- 1.4 When the Company has notified or announced the following matters in advance, and have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- 1.4.1 Purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- 1.4.2 Data items provided to third parties
- 1.4.3 Means or methods of provision to third parties
- 1.4.4 Termination of provision of Personal Information to third parties at the request of the principal
- 1.4.5 Method of accepting the request of the principal
- 2 Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- 2.1 When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- 2.2 In the case in which Personal Information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- 2.3 In cases where Personal Information is used jointly with a specific person, and where this fact, the items of Personal Information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the Personal Information are notified to the person in advance or made readily available to the person in question.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- 1 When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by the person concerned, the Company will disclose the information to the person without delay. However, the Company may decide not to disclose all or a part of the Personal Information for any of the following reasons. In such a case, it will notify the individual to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of Personal Information.
- 1.1 If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the peson concerned or a third party.
- 1.2 If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company’s business.
- 1.3 If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- 2 Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-Personal Information, such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- 1 In the event that a user’s Personal Information held by the Company is incorrect, the user may request the Company to correct, add to, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) the user’s Personal Information in accordance with the procedures designated by the Company.
- 2 Upon receiving a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph, if the Company deems it necessary to comply with the request, the Company will make a Correction , etc. for the relevant personal information without delay.
- 3 When the Company makes a Correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make a Correction, etc., the Company will notify the user of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- 1 When the Company receives a request from a user to stop using or delete his/her Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”) on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- 2 Based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, if the Company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company will enact Suspension of Use, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay.
- 3 In the event Suspension of Use, etc. in enacted based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to enact Suspension of Use, etc., the Company will notify the user of such decision without delay.
- 4 Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where a large fee would be involved in the Suspension of Use, etc., or in other cases where Suspension of Use, etc. is difficult and alternative measures can be taken as necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, such alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 9 (Cookies)
This site uses the following access analysis and advertising services.
- 1 The contents of the Policy may be changed without notice to the User, except as otherwise provided in laws and ordinances or in the Policy.
Article 11 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any inquiries regarding the Policy to the following contact point.
Address: Yokomizo Bldg. 2F, 2-14-1 Kamiuma, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-0011
Company Name: Kondo Cotton Spinning Co., Ltd.
E-mail Address: email@example.com